“Smart Water Meters allow Water Plants and Companies to automatically collect consumption data, eliminate manual meter reading, improve efficiency and save costs, and provide the opportunity to Leak detection and abnormal consumption are more effective than manual methods.
The benefits of a smart water metering system:
– Monitor the flow, distribution and consumption of water
– Improve access to clean and safe water
– Transparent usage and payment for consumers
– Eliminate manual meter reading
– Improve leak detection and reduce maintenance costs for water utilities.
However, water companies need to overcome a number of financial and technological challenges to realize the full benefits of the digital system:
– High deployment cost
– Lack of sufficient infrastructure to support smart water metering
– Compatibility issues
– Electrical cabling challenges in limited locations”
Water Supply and Sewerage Association Central - Central Highlands: Improving the quality of customer care services (July2023) On the afternoon of July 15, in Da Lat city (Lam Dong province), the Central - Central Highlands Water Supply and Sewerage Association held a...
Vietwater 2022 - Intergration with global water supply and sewerage industry (Nov2022) The 13th International Water Supply, Sanitation, Water Resources and Purification Exhibition and Conference - Vietwater 2022, was held on November 9-11, 2022 at SECC - Saigon...
NB-IoT technology application in water supply network management (May2022) Lac Viet Trading Consulting Joint Stock Company in collaboration with Bach Viet Technology Joint Stock Company and Technolog (UK) organized a "Workshop on smart water supply network management...