“Smart Water Meters allow Water Plants and Companies to automatically collect consumption data, eliminate manual meter reading, improve efficiency and save costs, and provide the opportunity to Leak detection and abnormal consumption are more effective than manual methods.
The benefits of a smart water metering system:
– Monitor the flow, distribution and consumption of water
– Improve access to clean and safe water
– Transparent usage and payment for consumers
– Eliminate manual meter reading
– Improve leak detection and reduce maintenance costs for water utilities.
However, water companies need to overcome a number of financial and technological challenges to realize the full benefits of the digital system:
– High deployment cost
– Lack of sufficient infrastructure to support smart water metering
– Compatibility issues
– Electrical cabling challenges in limited locations”
NB-IoT technology application in water supply network management (May2022) Lac Viet Trading Consulting Joint Stock Company in collaboration with Bach Viet Technology Joint Stock Company and Technolog (UK) organized a "Workshop on smart water supply network management...
BCI Equinox - Net Zero Carbon & Wellness (May2022) BCI Equinox 2022 event is held by BCI at 13:00 – 21:00, May 20, 2022 at Sheraton Saigon Hotel, HCMC, Vietnam. Equinox is a series of specialized exhibition events held in Asia, Australia and New Zealand. With a...
Geberit’s Space-Saving Innovations Tackle Sustainability Challenges for High-Density Development (Apr 9 2022) The European maker of eco-friendly drainage systems is supporting designers, developers and architects in Asia to create sustainable high-rise buildings with...