Designed to replace existing conventional low bay lights, the Ellipz LB1 is available in 25W and 45W with color temperatures of 3000K, 4000K and 5000K for direct replacement of existing low bay lights with metal halide and sodium lamps up to 150W. Ellipz Bay Lights illuminate objects in natural colors, consume less power compared to conventional metal halide and sodium based flood lights, use up to 200% less energy and last up to 8 times longer.
The Ellipz Low Bay 2 is the same light as the LB1, except that it has a PVC cover that is rated at IP66 – as opposed to the reflector with glass found on the LB1.
The Ellipz Low Bay Light is designed to provide excellent Color Rendering Index (CRI) characteristics with a high S/P ratio component and a light weight of less than 3kgs.
|KEY PRODUCT BENEFITS||KEY FINANCIAL BENEFITS||ENVIRONMENTAL SENSIBILITY|
• High S/P ratio up to 2.0
• Guarantee of 50,000 lifetime hours / L85B15
• SELV driver for extra safety
• Equivalent Visual Efficiency (EVE)* 8,900 EVE lumen
|• ROI is less than 1 year for 24/7 applications
• Leasing program where you can get free product in exchange for sharing your savings.
• Lower net expenses
|• Energy savings over 80%
• Contains no hazardous substances
• Ultraviolet Free
• No mercury and lead-free RoHS Compliance