Our Flood Lights are designed for illuminating applications such as billboards, building facades, monuments, public places and landscapes. Engineered with excellent CRI, weatherproof (IP66), compact and lightweight characteristics, they are suitable for the replacement of conventional metal halide and mercury flood lights.
Available in 60W and 135W with color temperatures of 4000K and 5000K for direct replacement of existing flood lights with metal halide and sodium lamps up to 400W. Ellipz Flood Lights illuminate objects in natural colors. Our lights consume less power compared to conventional metal halide and sodium based flood lights, use up to 200% less energy, and last up to 8 times longer.
|KEY PRODUCT BENEFITS||KEY FINANCIAL BENEFITS||ENVIRONMENTAL SENSIBILITY|
|• CRI 91 typical and saturated red R9 > 50
• S/P ratio up to 2.1 (5700K CCT)
• 13,460 Photopic Lumen (135W)
6,230 Photopic Lumen (60W)
• Equivalent Visual Efficiency (EVE)* up to 24,365
• IP66 weatherproof protection
|• ROI is less than 1 year for 24/7 applications
• Leasing program where you can get free product in exchange for sharing your savings.
• Lower net expenses
|• Less energy required
• Contains no hazardous substances
• Ultraviolet Free
• No mercury and lead-free RoHS Compliance